首页 > 旅游知识 > 北上广深 正文

急求广州地铁的提示音(深圳地铁列车提示英文)

时间:2023-11-21 12:20:03 阅读:857 作者:ElW2c4

急求广州地铁的提示音,要英文的翻译!

Attention ,please!The train is approaching请注意,列车正在进站

.Don’t get over the yellow line.Please keep your things with you.不要越过黄线,保管好自己的物品

广州地铁一号线列车入站时的警告语英文点讲啊

The Metro is arriving, please don't get cross the yellow line.
广洲的地铁系metro啦~

广州地铁站里面播报的英文是怎样说的

这个你可以看看广州地铁报站示例的网络

请问下深圳地铁里列车来了的广播怎么说的

the train is( bound) for~~~~这列车是开往双龙
Please keep (clear of the door) 不要靠,挨车门,反正就是开门要注意什么的

我也住在双龙这边~

求高铁乘务广播词安全提示中英文

欢迎您搭乘京港地铁列车,希望您有一个愉快的旅程!
Welcome to Beijing MTR, we hope you will have a pleasant journey!

列车即将到站,请小心列车与站台之间的空隙。本次列车去往XXX及沿途各站。
The train is arriving. Please mind the gap between the train and the platform. This train stops service at XXX station.

请照顾好您的小孩,保管好随身携带的行李物品。谢谢配合!
Please take care of your children and belongings. Thank you!

换乘车站,乘客较多,请提前做好下车准备。
Please be ready to exit as the platform is very busy.

为了您的安全,请携带大件行李的乘客使用升降电梯。谢谢配合!
For safety reasons, please use our lift if you have a baggage for bulky items. Thank you for your cooperation!

为了您的安全,在候车的时候请勿倚靠安全门。
For your safety, please stand back from the platform screen-doors.

请到站台中间位置等候,那里比较容易上车。谢谢合作!
Please move along the platform to of the middle of the train for easier boarding. Thank you!

当您使用自动扶梯时,请站稳,扶好;请勿奔跑逆行!
When using the escalators, stands firm, holds the handrail. Please don't run or walk in the wrong direction. Thank you!

为了保持良好的乘车环境,请勿在站内及车厢内吸烟,丢弃杂物。乘车时,请将座位让给有需要的人士,谢谢配合!
To keep a clean and healthy environment, don't smoke or litter in trains and stations. Please offer your seats to anyone in need. Thank you for your cooperation!

由于前方站台的列车还未开出,本次列车的运行将受到延误。敬请谅解!
It will be in a short delay because the train is still in the next platform. Please accept our apology!

远途的乘客请往车厢中部走,谢谢配合!
If you're traveling a distance, please move further inside the train, thank you!

请不要手扶或倚靠车门,以免发生危险。谢谢配合!
Please do not slim or put hands on the doors.

请注意,严禁携带易燃,易爆,有毒危险品进站,谢谢配合!
Your attention, please. Inflammable explosive and poisonous items are strictly prohibited anyway in the system. Thank you!

请按照地面标志排队候车,先下后上,谢谢合作!
Please wait inline, while passengers exit from the train. Thank you!

广州地铁的到站英文提示

The direction for * * *, please don't train approaching near the door, please note on the space between the train and the platform.
Welcome to * * * *, please take after passengers
Door close, p GaShang armor

深圳地铁里有一句英文我很费解

我觉得是for your own safety,哥们下次再听听

深圳地铁”请先上后上”的英文原文是什么每天坐地铁听到的,Welcome to xx, please remember...后面

我终于找到了= = 已经去修改了网络词条,这几天应该能批下来了
原版应该是,please remember disembarking precedes embarking.

版权声明:该问答观点仅代表作者本人。如有侵犯您版权权利请告知 cpumjj@hotmail.com,我们将尽快删除相关内容。